Thursday 10 May 2012

Shot0180: Zombie 01 Animation

For Shot0180 I am going to be animating a few zombies to fill the scene. We all plan to animate as many zombies as we can but I know Steph is extremely busy with composting so the idea is that we render and animate as many as we can within the time we have left. Some might not get rendered but the more we have the more chance we have to render as many as we can.



Above is the block stage of Zombie 01. I want to make it seem the zombie is spinning to face the light and then seeing that its fresh meat. Towards the end I want to make a step to give the impression he is moving in on the kill.



I moved on to trying to get in the poses within step. But then moved into linear to see whether or not it works. Videos (Above & Below) show my development of the animation and my attempt and trying to get nice fluid motion. I struggled with the weight and making the movement of the arms look fluid and natural but I think I am getting there although there are many aspects needing work.



CAMERA CHANGE! The shot camera has been changed. Meaning the composition is abit better but cuts off my animation but I still like how it looks. Although I feel the arms abit snappy and jerky so I plan to work on that and then it should be ok for rendering as its going to be a dark scene with many zombies so we can get away with some mistakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment